Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Game Time


Have some fun and really think out of the box on this one.
Cut yourself a large circle out on your back ground paper 
and ink the inside edge of the circle with a fun color.
I also so cut two more small circles to add to the layout.
I placed one of the circles under the lager cut out circle 
just peeking out half way then I place a second pattern 
paper under both of them. Thus creating dimension on 
the page.

My daughter and granddaughter love playing the game
in Downtown Disney on the Boardwalk.
They are each orthers best friends. 

This line from Fancy Pants -Millie and June
was perfect for this picture for one reason 
is my granddaughter love pink and it not
100% Disney which is fun.


I got this line in my Double Shot Kit from
The ScrapRoom 


No comments:

Post a Comment