Thursday, June 23, 2016

June's Cards

June's Cards

I had a lot a fun making these cards.
I've been trying to make a card
after very layout that I complete
using my scraps.

Americans Crafts "Better Together "
When I'm make my cards from
my scraps I sometimes find even the
smallest scraps can be used on my cards.
As you can see.


Photoplay "Summer Daydreams"
I want to bring something back that
I haven't used in a long time on my pages.
"Mash" it was very hot about 15 years ago.
And if you are anything like me you
have some still hanging around your craft room.
I've been try to use some my old thing
with my new items.

My Mind's Eye "By The Sea"
I used the same back ground stamp
on this card as I used on my layout.
I also used the same blue ink to stamp the
back ground that I use to ink the edges
that help to pull it all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment